TLWI Rust #94
As part of the stdlib mutex overhaul, std::sync::Mutex on Linux now has competitive performance with parking_lot • A shiny future with GATs - and stabilization • The Better Alternative to Lifetime GATs • Iced, a cross-platform GUI library — New release featuring stateless widgets, responsive views, WebGL support, and more! • The Hidden Power of Rust. Here is your curation for Sat May 07 2022.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- As part of the stdlib mutex overhaul, std::sync::Mutex on Linux now has competitive performance with parking_lot (4 days ago)
- A shiny future with GATs - and stabilization (3 days ago)
- The Better Alternative to Lifetime GATs (6 days ago)
- Iced, a cross-platform GUI library — New release featuring stateless widgets, responsive views, WebGL support, and more! (5 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Nathan: The Hidden Power of Rust
- Mark Saward: Generic integer functions in Go and Rust
- Chigozie Oduah: Structs in Rust
- bolubee101: Rust-Time Communication.
- Chigozie Oduah: Overview of Actix Web in Rust
- revoltez: RustNet: Distributed systems toolbox
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Yet another remote desktop software
- pola-rs/polars (Rust): Fast multi-threaded DataFrame library in Rust | Python | Node.js
- aptos-labs/aptos-core (Rust): A layer 1 for everyone!
- copy/v86 (Rust): x86 virtualization in your browser, recompiling x86 to wasm on the fly
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in Rust that runs on both web and native
- microsoft/windows-rs (Rust): Rust for Windows
- DioxusLabs/dioxus (Rust): Friendly React-like UI library for desktop, web, mobile, SSR, liveview, and more.
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- plotters-rs/plotters (Rust): A rust drawing library for high quality data plotting for both WASM and native, statically and realtimely 🦀 📈🚀
- foundry-rs/foundry (Rust): Foundry is a blazing fast, portable and modular toolkit for Ethereum application development written in Rust.
- AppFlowy-IO/AppFlowy (Rust): AppFlowy is an open-source alternative to Notion. You are in charge of your data and customizations. Built with Flutter and Rust.
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- meilisearch/meilisearch (Rust): Powerful, fast, and an easy to use search engine
- 0x192/universal-android-debloater (Rust): Cross-platform GUI written in Rust using ADB to debloat non-rooted android devices. Improve your privacy, the security and battery life of your device.
- ellie/atuin (Rust): 🐢 Magical shell history
- quickwit-oss/quickwit (Rust): Open-source & cloud-native log management & analytics
- Qovery/replibyte (Rust): Seed your development database with real data ⚡️
- messense/aliyundrive-webdav (Rust): 阿里云盘 WebDAV 服务
- gakonst/ethers-rs (Rust): Complete Ethereum & Celo library and wallet implementation in Rust. https://docs.rs/ethers
- tokio-rs/tracing (Rust): Application level tracing for Rust.
- serde-rs/serde (Rust): Serialization framework for Rust
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄