TLWI Rust #91
rust-analyzer is now official, GitHub repo moved to rust-lang • Bevy 0.7 • How to speed up the Rust compiler in April 2022 • Pointers Are Complicated III, or: Pointer-integer casts exposed • What I learned from making a DNS client in Rust. Here is your curation for Sat Apr 16 2022.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- rust-analyzer is now official, GitHub repo moved to rust-lang (3 days ago)
- Bevy 0.7 (18 hours ago)
- How to speed up the Rust compiler in April 2022 (4 days ago)
- Pointers Are Complicated III, or: Pointer-integer casts exposed (5 days ago)
- What I learned from making a DNS client in Rust (6 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Rahul Ramteke: Threads in NodeJS: Going beyond eventloop using Rust
- Dhravya: Pyre: Making Python development experience, just a little better
- Nathan: Is RUST Irrelevant??
- VanPonasenkov: C - Unsafe!
- Kushal Joshi: 18 factors powering the Rust revolution, Part 3 of 3
- Kushal Joshi: 18 factors powering the Rust revolution, Part 2 of 3
- Kushal Joshi: 18 factors powering the Rust revolution, Part 1 of 3
- Sedjro Houssou: How to create your first app with anchor ?
- Omar.unwrap();: 35 Rust Learning Resources Every Beginner Should Know in 2022
- Mateo Lafalce: Calculator in Rust/ Calculadora en Rust
- Ay oh: Primitive types and data types in Rust
- Eduard: Understanding bevy's default plugins
- Yuki Shindo: Let Rust detect changes in the Markdown file and generate HTML.
- Nicolas Frankel: Rust in Action
- Neeesh: How to get a job using Rust (and other questions)
- ITРекрутер - вечно в поисках: Vacancy
- ericyoungbit: Why web3 is becoming the Internet of Eden or the digital third commune?
- Mateo Lafalce: Closures in rust / Closures en rust
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- singularity-data/risingwave (Rust): RisingWave: the next-generation streaming database in the cloud.
- rust-lang/rust-analyzer (Rust): A Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- helix-editor/helix (Rust): A post-modern modal text editor.
- H-M-H/Weylus (Rust): Use your tablet as graphic tablet/touch screen on your computer.
- foundry-rs/foundry (Rust): Foundry is a blazing fast, portable and modular toolkit for Ethereum application development written in Rust.
- sharkdp/fd (Rust): A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to 'find'
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- Kindelia/HVM (Rust): A massively parallel, optimal functional runtime in Rust
- iced-rs/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- chaosprint/glicol (Rust): (Audio) graph-oriented live coding language and music DSP library written in Rust
- mttaggart/OffensiveNotion (Rust): Notion as a platform for offensive operations
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- zineland/zine (Rust): Zine - a simple and opinionated tool to build your own magazine.
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A syntax-highlighting pager for git, diff, and grep output
- Peltoche/lsd (Rust): The next gen ls command
- neovide/neovide (Rust): No Nonsense Neovim Client in Rust
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- AppFlowy-IO/AppFlowy (Rust): AppFlowy is an open-source alternative to Notion. You are in charge of your data and customizations. Built with Flutter and Rust.
- MaterializeInc/materialize (Rust): The Fastest Way to Build the Fastest Data Products. Build data-intensive applications and services in SQL — without pipelines or caches — using materialized views that are always up-to-date.
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- BurntSushi/ripgrep (Rust): ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern while respecting your gitignore
- casey/just (Rust): 🤖 Just a command runner
- sunface/rust-course (Rust): “连续六年成为全世界最受喜爱的语言，无 GC 也无需手动内存管理、极高的性能和安全性、过程/OO/函数式编程、优秀的包管理、JS 未来基石" — 工作之余的第二语言来试试 Rust 吧。<<Rust语言圣经>>拥有全面且深入的讲解、生动贴切的示例、德芙般丝滑的内容，甚至还有JS程序员关注的 WASM 和 Deno 等专题。这可能是目前最用心的 Rust 中文学习教程/书籍
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄