TLWI Rust #59
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust 2021 celebration and thanks, Blog Post: Fast Rust Builds, Splitting the const generics features | Inside Rust Blog, Password auth in Rust, from scratch - Attacks and best practices [Zero To Production In Rust, #10], Rust programs written entirely in Rust. Here is your curation for Wed Sep 08 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- metaplex-foundation/metaplex (Rust): Protocol and application framework for decentralized NFT minting, storefronts, and sales.
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- mTvare6/hello-world.rs (Rust): 🚀Memory safe, blazing fast, configurable, minimal hello world written in rust(🚀) in a few lines of code with few(1092🚀) dependencies🚀
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- zellij-org/zellij (Rust): A terminal workspace with batteries included
- uutils/coreutils (Rust): Cross-platform Rust rewrite of the GNU coreutils
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): A Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- orhun/git-cliff (Rust): A highly customizable Changelog Generator that follows Conventional Commit specifications ⛰️
- project-serum/anchor (Rust): ⚓ Solana Sealevel Framework
- certusone/wormhole (Rust): Certus One's reference implementation for the Wormhole blockchain interoperability protocol.
- tokio-rs/mini-redis (Rust): Incomplete Redis client and server implementation using Tokio - for learning purposes only
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- containers/youki (Rust): A container runtime written in Rust
- tokio-rs/tracing (Rust): Application level tracing for Rust.
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- cloudflare/quiche (Rust): 🥧 Savoury implementation of the QUIC transport protocol and HTTP/3
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- ogham/exa (Rust): A modern replacement for ‘ls’.
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- rust-random/rand (Rust): A Rust library for random number generation.
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.