TLWI Rust #57
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rudra: Rust Memory Safety & Undefined Behavior Detection, Blog Post: Large Rust Workspaces, Chromium adds a Rust toolchain as a potential dependency, Using Rust with Elixir for code reuse and performance, Getting Started with Systems Programming with Rust (Part 2). Here is your curation for Wed Aug 25 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- rg3dengine/rg3d (Rust): 3D and 2D game engine written in Rust
- apache/arrow-datafusion (Rust): Apache Arrow DataFusion and Ballista query engines
- metaplex-foundation/metaplex (Rust): The Metaplex protocol
- gfx-rs/wgpu (Rust): Safe and portable GPU abstraction in Rust, implementing WebGPU API.
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- jpochyla/psst (Rust): Fast and multi-platform Spotify client with native GUI
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Powerful, fast, and an easy to use search engine
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- Geal/nom (Rust): Rust parser combinator framework
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- poem-web/poem (Rust): A full-featured and easy-to-use web framework with the Rust programming language.
- pingcap/talent-plan (Rust): open source training courses about distributed database and distributed systemes
- rust-embedded/discovery (Rust): Discover the world of microcontrollers through Rust!
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- tokio-rs/tracing (Rust): Application level tracing for Rust.
- mTvare6/hello-world.rs (Rust): 🚀Memory safe, blazing fast, configurable, minimal hello world written in rust(🚀) in a few lines of code with few(1061🚀) dependencies🚀
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.