TLWI Rust #52
Rust 2021 public testing period, Computer Scientist proves safety claims of the programming language Rust, Announcing tokio-uring: io-uring support for Tokio, I found interesting to find that Microsoft has Rust as one of the main "Develoipment paths" to development on Windows., Release of wgpu 0.9 and the Exciting Future of wgpu. Here is your curation for Wed Jul 21 2021.
Updates From The Rust Team
- Rust 2021 public testing period - July 21
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Computer Scientist proves safety claims of the programming language Rust (1 day ago)
- Announcing tokio-uring: io-uring support for Tokio (2 days ago)
- I found interesting to find that Microsoft has Rust as one of the main "Develoipment paths" to development on Windows. (5 days ago)
- Release of wgpu 0.9 and the Exciting Future of wgpu (6 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Roger Torres (he/him/ele): Smart Pointers in Rust: What, why and how?
- Dave: I. Implementing ICMP in Rust
- Nicolas Frankel: Rust and the JVM
- Dave: II. Implementing ICMP in Rust
- Ronald Colyar: What is House Of Iot?
- Josh: Lazy async operations in Rust
- Javier Viola: Basic CRUD with rust using tide - front-end with tera
- Javier Viola: Basic CRUD with rust using tide - Refactor and complete CI/CD
- Javier Viola: Basic crud with rust using tide - Adding OAuth
- Anuchit Prasertsang: Array | Rust
- Matt Davies: # Rust #5: Naming conventions
- Amy-Centrality: Building a blockchain runtime module in Rust as Jr Dev
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- lmt-swallow/puppy-browser (Rust): An example implementation of a tiny Web browser for educational purposes.
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- gfx-rs/wgpu (Rust): Safe and portable GPU abstraction in Rust, implementing WebGPU API.
- cloudflare/wrangler (Rust): 🤠 wrangle your cloudflare workers
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- actix/examples (Rust): Community showcase and examples of Actix ecosystem usage.
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- tensorbase/tensorbase (Rust): TensorBase is a new big data warehousing with modern efforts.
- wez/wezterm (Rust): A GPU-accelerated cross-platform terminal emulator and multiplexer written by @wez and implemented in Rust
- spikecodes/libreddit (Rust): Private front-end for Reddit written in Rust
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- dwisiswant0/ppfuzz (Rust): A fast tool to scan client-side prototype pollution vulnerability written in Rust. 🦀
- crossbeam-rs/crossbeam (Rust): Tools for concurrent programming in Rust
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- pretzelhammer/rust-blog (Rust): Educational blog posts for Rust beginners
- erikgrinaker/toydb (Rust): Distributed SQL database in Rust, written as a learning project
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄