A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Linux Rust Support Patches, What the Error Handling Project Group is Working Towards | Inside Rust Blog, There are many like it, but this one is my Rust implementation of Ray Tracing in One Weekend, rustviz/rustviz, Hello, Video Codec! - Intro to video codecs and the "hello, world" of video codes implemented in ~100 lines of Rust. Here is your curation for Wed Jul 07 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Powerful, fast, and an easy to use search engine
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): A Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- timberio/vector (Rust): A high-performance, highly reliable, observability data pipeline.
- Kethku/neovide (Rust): No Nonsense Neovim Client in Rust
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- tensorbase/tensorbase (Rust): TensorBase is a new big data warehousing with modern efforts.
- project-serum/anchor (Rust): ⚓ Solana Sealevel Framework
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- rcore-os/rCore (Rust): Rust version of THU uCore OS. Linux compatible.
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- elkowar/eww (Rust): ElKowar's wacky widgets
- datafuselabs/datafuse (Rust): A Modern Real-Time Data Processing & Analytics DBMS with Cloud-Native Architecture, written in Rust
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.