TLWI Rust #44
Rust weekly curation for Wed May 26 2021.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Steadylearner: How to make a cryptocurrency Telegram bot with Rust and Teloxide
- Mitch Stanley: Building small desktop apps with Ember.js and Tauri
- Pan Chasinga: What Lies Behind Integers
- R. Tyler Croy: Converting XML to JSON in Rust
- Marlon Hanks: The Guide to Hacking Tetcore Nodes
- Arijit Basu: xplr v0.10 ditched yaml and goes the Neovim way with its own "init.lua"
- 李學斌 / lxb / ابن السب: Getting Rust, ah yeah
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): The best open source remote desktop client software
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- MoonZoon/MoonZoon (Rust): Rust Fullstack Framework
- rust-lang/regex (Rust): An implementation of regular expressions for Rust. This implementation uses finite automata and guarantees linear time matching on all inputs.
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- elkowar/eww (Rust): ElKowar's wacky widgets
- huggingface/tokenizers (Rust): 💥 Fast State-of-the-Art Tokenizers optimized for Research and Production
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- sharkdp/fd (Rust): A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to 'find'
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- pemistahl/grex (Rust): A command-line tool and library for generating regular expressions from user-provided test cases
- gyscos/cursive (Rust): A Text User Interface library for the Rust programming language
- project-serum/serum-dex (Rust): Project Serum Rust monorepo.
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- WebAssembly/WASI (Rust): WebAssembly System Interface
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄