TLWI Rust #42
Rust weekly curation for Wed May 12 2021.
Updates From The Rust Team
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Deepu K Sasidharan: My second impression of Rust and why I think it's the best general-purpose language!
- Madza: Have you learned Rust?
- Philipp Renoth: Understanding Rust as a C++ developer
- Candy: Rust CI with GitHub Actions
- Romaric Philogène: Why you should code in Rust in 2021
- Philipp Renoth: Rust ownership and borrows - Fighting the borrow-checker
- Corbin Crutchley: Rust Enums, Matching, & Options API
- Gökay Okyay: Introducing StewardX - Your automation buddy!
- Igor Cekelis: Rust programming language: what is it & how to learn it?
- Catherine Galkina: How we choose programming languages at Typeable
- Philipp Renoth: Rust module system
- Satyarth Agrahari: Starship, because it's too damn cool
- Adam.S: Rust: Documenting your Code
- Adam.S: Rust: Move from binary to library and Add Documentation Examples that are tested.
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- microsoft/windows-rs (Rust): Rust for Windows
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- cube-js/cube.js (Rust): 📊 Cube.js — Open-Source Analytical API Platform
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): The best open source remote desktop client software
- project-serum/anchor (Rust): ⚓ Solana Sealevel Framework
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): A Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in pure Rust
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- apache/arrow-rs (Rust): Official Rust implementation of Apache Arrow
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- AFLplusplus/LibAFL (Rust): Advanced Fuzzing Library - Slot your Fuzzer together in Rust! Scales across cores and machines. For Windows, Android, MacOS, Linux, no_std, ...
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- rust-windowing/winit (Rust): Window handling library in pure Rust
- diesel-rs/diesel (Rust): A safe, extensible ORM and Query Builder for Rust
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄