A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rusticles weekly curation for Wed May 05 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- copy/v86 (Rust): x86 virtualization in your browser, recompiling x86 to wasm on the fly
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- datafuselabs/datafuse (Rust): A Modern Real-Time Data Processing & Analytics DBMS with Cloud-Native Architecture, written in Rust
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- elkowar/eww (Rust): ElKowar's wacky widgets
- hyperium/hyper (Rust): An HTTP library for Rust
- mozilla/sccache (Rust): sccache is ccache with cloud storage
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A viewer for git and diff output
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
- rust-lang/rustup (Rust): The Rust toolchain installer
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.